Now a days, JS frameworks become very popular and if we talk about Angular, React or Vue JS, all of three are the best with their respective properties and qualities. Then which framework should we use for our projects? Here is the conclusion.
We will go each of three frameworks one by one with their pros and cons.
Advantages of Angular
– How we can use components with modules;
– How we can use dependency injection;
– There are many “pros” out of the box as a router, form validation, HttpClient, etc;
– The high level of control;
– Unlike React, Angular enables normal usage of HTML and CSS along with all their features and advantages.
What Irritates about Angular
– Angular is rather fluid. Every new version differs greatly from the previous version, which results in distrust of the framework;
– A developer is limited if he/she wants to create a single-page application. There is no possibility to just drop it into your full stack or a multi-page application.
Advantages of React
– The User doesn’t need to do a world of optimization work
– React is flexible, and interacts with different libraries and projects without issue
– React is designed primarily for the creation of single-page applications, thus it is the perfect solution for this type of development work
What Irritates about React
– It is really challenging to master React in a short period and write a presentable code;
– With a heavy heart, we have to admit – React doesn’t bring all the features Angular provides. For example, you have to add extra routers and the form validation packages.
Vue.js is a breath of fresh air and a framework that was launched in 2014 and 2016.
It is used for the creation of interactive interfaces. To imagine how it works, let’s picture that Vue.js is an extramarital child of Angular and React (a good deal of brilliant ideas from these two projects were successfully realized in Vue.js). The framework has been chosen by Alibaba, Nintendo, Expedia, and multiple other small projects.
Advantages of Vue.js
– It is possible to use ES5, ES6, as well as TypeScript (yet it can be harder to set up);
– As with React, Vue quite easily interacts with other libraries or even projects;
– Vue’s documentation is quite comprehensible and well-structured. This makes it easy to get started
What Irritates about Vue.js
– Vue.js is at a disadvantage to Angular considering the modular concept (e.g., there is dependency injection);
– It’s relatively new and doesn’t have endorsement compared to Angular (backed by Google) and React (backed by Facebook).
So what should you choose? To tell the truth, all three options discussed here are quite beneficial. Nevertheless, it’s really hard to point out the best one. Just consider all the pros and cons and go with your gut.
You will choose Angular if you:
– Like TypeScript;
– Like object-oriented-programing (OOP);
– Want to create a scalable app;
– Would like to engage many developers in the project;
– Work with designers and need clean HTML.
You will choose React if you:
– Need flexibility
– Prefer big ecosystems
– Do not want to bother with choosing among various packages
– Are fond of JS
– Work with a medium-sized team, but it might grow
– Like Vue.js but its ecosystem is too limited for your project.
You will choose Vue.js if you:
– Are a fan of a clean code;
– Are looking for the simplest learning curve;
– Need a lightweight framework;
– Work alone or with a small team;
– Need clean HTML files.
If you still can’t make up your mind, try them all out! Only you can know better than anyone else what your project needs 🙂
Please share if you like it!
Follow me on LinkedIn